Power and agility.
At the heart of the Rover is a highly advanced electric powertrain that delivers unprecedented power for it's weight and size, allowing for exhilarating acceleration and a robust top speed. With a remarkably low center of gravity and near 50/50 weight distribution, the Rover also offers exceptional handling and control. This combined with the masterfully hand welded aluminum construction makes for a drive quality that must be experienced to believe.
Take it everywhere, store it anywhere.
The Rover utilizes a state-of-the-art hub locking system that enables the front end to be folded in a matter of seconds. When folded the Rover takes up significantly less space than a bicycle. It can fit in elevators, under office desks and in the trunk space of most cars. The Rover can also be stored and recharged safely indoors, thus eliminating the need for a parking space.
Through the use of the optional seat attachment the Rover can also be ridden in a seated position, which is great for longer trips. Housed at the base of the seat attachment is a highly advanced latching mechanism that permits effortless installation and removal of the attachment, and makes for easy switching between riding styles.
Other Key Feature Include:
- Hand built at our shop in Portland, OR, with most parts and materials sourced from the USA.
- Battery regenerating brakes and a fuel economy equivalent of 606 MPGe.
- Folding front end for easy storage and transport.
- Smartphone cradle.
- LED headlights and taillights.
- Front and rear convenience handles.
- Durable and lightweight all aluminum construction.
- All weather capable.
- Fluid-free and emission-free design, allowing it to be stored safely indoors.
- Highest power to weight ratio of any production vehicle in its class.